This powerful, environmentally-friendly cleaning technology is made possible via BBJ EnviroGard(R) -- an "encapsulation control agent" that regulates the proven cleaning power of ammonium bifluoride without any harm to the surfaces treated and without emitting any toxic gases.
What does ABF stand for?
ABF stands for Ammonium Bifluoride
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of ABF
We have 166 other meanings of ABF in our Acronym Attic
- All but Finitely
- Allerbeste Freundin (German: very best female friend)
- Alliance Biblique Française (French: French Bible Alliance)
- American Balanced Fund
- American Bar Foundation (Chicago, Illinois)
- American Baseball Foundation (Soccer, baseball, basketball, etc. for expats in Wassenaar, The Netherlands)
- American Beekeeping Federation
- American Breakfast (Thailand Hotels)
- American Bronze Foundry (Sanford, Florida)
- American Burglary & Fire Inc (St. Louis, MO)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Ammonium Bifluoride (CAS 1341-49-7) Market Research Report 2011 presents an overview of the ammonium bifluoride market globally and regionally by contemplating and analyzing its parameters.
Less than one teaspoon of the ammonium bifluoride mix can prove dangerous to children.