This refractory species is treated exclusively with ammoniacal copper zinc arsenate (ACZA) or ammoniacal formulations of copper-based preservatives, such as alkaline copper quat (ACQ-B) in the North American wood-treating industry.
What does ACZA stand for?
ACZA stands for Ammoniacal Copper Zinc Arsenate
This definition appears frequently
- Australian College of Youth Training Inc. (Melbourne, Australia)
- American Conservative Youth Union
- Associate of the Community and Youth Work Association (UK)
- Austin County Youth Wrestling (TX)
- Ace Combat Zero (game)
- Aero Club Zwickau (German: Zwickau Flying Club; Germany)
- Agro-Climatic Zone
- Air Combat Zone
- Ashtekar, Corichi, Zapata
- Assembly Coder's Zenith
- Advanced Coastal Zone Color Scanner
- Atlantic Coastal Zone Information Steering Committee (Canada)
- American College of Zoological Medicine
- Arctic Coastal Zone Management (program; Alaska)
- Alumina-Chrome-Zirconia-Silica Refractory
- Aberforth Dumbledore (Harry Potter character)
- Absolute Deviation
- Academic Decathlon
- Academic Don
- Accastillage Diffusion (French: Distribution Fitting)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Abstract Southern pine and Douglas-fir parallel strand lumber (PSL) panels were treated with chromated copper arsenate (CCA) or ammoniacal copper zinc arsenate (ACZA), respectively, and exposed in a marine environment in Massachusetts for 7 years.
3] (as Cu), chromated copper arsenate Type C (CCA), ammoniacal copper zinc arsenate (ACZA), or ammoniacal copper quaternary, Type B (ACQ) to the ground-contact retention level of 6.