Maaytah told "Petra" In a seminar held yesterday by the Amman Center for Human Rights Studies (ACHRS), that interest in the Access to Information Act indicates that media will continue adopting legislation regulating this sector.
What does ACHRS stand for?
ACHRS stands for Amman Center for Human Rights Studies
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Acetylcholine Receptor, Muscle, Alpha Subunit
- Anoka County Housing and Redevelopment Authority (est. 1994; Minnesota)
- Acetylcholine Receptor Antibody
- Advisory Committee on Human Radiation Experiments
- Australian Centre for Human Rights Education (Royal Melbourne Institute of Technology)
- Aftercooler Heat Rejection Factor (Caterpillar)
- Advanced Certified Hyperbarics Registered Nurse
- Alberta Consultative Health Research Network (Canada)
- Asian Coalition of Human Rights Organizations
- Association of Chief Human Resources Officers
- Academy Charter High School (Lake Como, NJ)
- Adams Central High School (Monroe, IN)
- Adams County Historical Society (Hastings, NE)
- Adolfo Camarillo High School (Camarillo, CA)
- Albemarle Charlottesville Historical Society (Charlottesville, VA)
- Alpha Chi Honor Society (est. 1922)
- Althoff Catholic High School (Belleville, IL)
- American Camp and Hospital Service
- American College of Healthcare Sciences (Portland, OR)
- Amherst Central High School (Amherst, NY)
Samples in periodicals archive:
With the support of the UN office and under the supervision of the Amman Center for Human Rights Studies, the Cultural Assembly on Wednesday finished the first stage of a program to train Iraqi monitors to observe elections," Sabah Hassan Abdulamir, a program coordinator, told Aswat al-Iraq news agency.
By Liba Al-Sharif Star Staff Writer The Penal Reform International in cooperation with Amman Center for Human Rights Studies (ACHRS) launched a campaign on Monday at a symposium titled "Death Penalty: Challenges and Alternatives", which aims to draw support towards abolishing the death penalty.