Seyed Alireza Hasani Najafabadi, a PhD in applied chemistry from Amirkabir University of Technology and researcher of Harvard University, the aim of the research was to create an appropriate environment for the production of electronic pieces in biocompatible and biodegradable forms with a low cost.
What does AUT stand for?
AUT stands for Amirkabir University of Technology (Tehran, Iran)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of AUT
We have 38 other meanings of AUT in our Acronym Attic
- AMS for Ultra Sensitive Trace Element And Isotope Studies
- Athabasca University Students Union
- Autonomous Unmanned Surface Vehicle
- Australian Veterinary Emergency Plan
- Advanced Undersea Warfare Concept
- Australian Wind Energy Association
- Association of US West Retirees
- Abrams Upgrade Tank
- Action Unreal Tournament
- Advanced Unit Training
- Anhui University of Technology (China)
- Antenna Under Test
- Application Under Test
- Architektur und Tirol (German: Achitecture and Tyrol; Tyrol, Austria)
- Association des Usagers des Transports (French: Transport Users Association)
- Association of University Teachers
- Auckland University of Technology
- Authorised Unit Trust (UK)
Samples in periodicals archive:
But starting last year, Amirkabir University of Technology fielded a kid-sized humanoid.
a) Department of Civil and Environmental Engineering, Amirkabir University of Technology Tehran, Iran
He said researchers at Amirkabir University of Technology have accomplished part of the studies on the satellite which is to be launched into space in next three months with the backing of the Iranian Space Agency (ISA).
Session 7 on Footprint Mechanics will include the following presentations: "Influence of tire tread compound on snow and braking performance," Kiho Yum, Hyundai Motor, South Korea; and "Use of extreme values in reliability assessment of tire materials," Aminreza Karamoozian and Amir Hossein Karamoozian, Amirkabir University of Technology, Iran.
degrees in chemical engineering from Amirkabir University of Technology (Tehran Polytechnic).
Iran has already introduced two locally-designed and made supercomputers in Tehran's Amirkabir University of Technology (AUT), and Esfahan University of Technology during the last year.
1153539 | Ali Goodarzi, Amirkabir University of Technology