Amino acid analysis The amino acid profile of the raw and detoxified samples of TSM was determined by ion exchange chromatography using Technicon Sequential Multisample amino acid analyzer (Technicon Instruments Corporation, New York) after sample preparation according to the methods of the Association of Official Analytical Chemists (AOAC) .
What does AAA stand for?
AAA stands for Amino Acid Analysis
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of AAA
We have 912 other meanings of AAA in our Acronym Attic
- American Anthropological Association
- American Appraisal Associates
- American Arbitration Association
- American Armwrestling Association
- American Arts Alliance (Washington, DC)
- American Association of Advertising Agencies
- American Association of Anatomists
- American Audit Associates
- American Automobile Association
- American Avalanche Association
- Amis de l'Automobile Ancienne (French: Friends of Old Cars; automobile club)
- Amyloid of Aging and Alzheimer Disease
- Analog/Analog/Analog (audio CD format, recording/mixing/mastering)
- Analytical Advisory Activities (World Bank)
- Analytical and Advisory Assistance (World Bank)
- Ancylostomiasis (endemic anaemia of ancient Egypt)
- Andalan Artha Advisindo (Securities)
- Anesthesia Administration Assembly
- Anevrisme de l'Aorte Abdominale (French: Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm)
- Angels and Airwaves (band)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Rapid comprehensive amino acid analysis by liquid chromatography/tandem mass spectrometry: comparison to cation exchange with post-column ninhydrin derivatization.
Biochrom launches the Biochrom 30+ Series of amino acid analyzers--the gold standard in dedicated amino acid analysis.
The company's first post-column analysis reagents were designed for amino acid analysis and demand for these products from the clinical and pharmaceutical industries has been growing strongly.
Phenomenex is dedicated to the development and manufacturing of columns and related products for separation sciences, including HPLC, GC, Solid Phase Extraction (SPE), Amino Acid Analysis (AAA), and Oligonucleotide Analysis and Purification.
Alta Bioscience is the first UK organisation to receive the accreditation for amino acid analysis and protein sequencing.
They also plan to perform an amino acid analysis that can reveal whether the proteins are truly ancient.
Also under the agreement, PerkinElmer chromatography solutions will be used for validating methods of testing food products for the presence of alcohol, porcine fatty acids, porcine triglycerides, and plant and animal based amino acid analysis, in accordance with ISO 17025 guidelines.