ABS608) DANIEL KRIEGER - AMES NATIONAL CORPORATION (ATLO).
What does ATLO stand for?
ATLO stands for Ames National Corporation (stock symbol; Ames, Iowa)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of ATLO
We have 3 other meanings of ATLO in our Acronym Attic
- Alternating Transmission Line Matrix
- Automated Testing Lifecycle Management (software testing methodology)
- Automated Testing Lifecycle Methodology (business management)
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Associated Membrane Antigen
- All-Terrain Lawn Mower Association (forum)
- Agricultural Technology and Land Management Project (Nicaragua)
- African Trypanotolerant Livestock Network (est. 1982)
- Alaska Teacher Leadership Network
- Academic Transactional License Option
- Air Transport Liaison Officer (UK)
- Asahi Tokyo Law Office (Japan)
- Assembly, Test and Launch Operations
- Automatic Truncation Line Option
- Avatar: the Legend of Aang (animated TV series)
- Atlanta Oracle Applications Users Group
- Anchorman, the Legend of Ron Burgundy (movie)
- Acoustic Transmission Loss Server
- Advantage through Temporary Logistic Support
- Automated Tracking Loan Origination System
- Agreed-to Litigation Plan (insurance)
Samples in periodicals archive:
There are also 28 returning members that made this year's list: Alliance Financial Corporation (ALNC), Ames National Corporation (ATLO), Bank of Marin Bancorp (BMRC), Bank of the Ozarks, Inc.