About the PictureTel Users Group The Americas PictureTel User Group (APUG) was founded in 1992 as an independent, international organization to promote and encourage communication between users of PictureTel Corporation products and services.
What does APUG stand for?
APUG stands for Americas PictureTel User Group (est. 1992)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of APUG
We have 4 other meanings of APUG in our Acronym Attic
- Anno Post Urbem Conditam (Year After the Founation of Rome, epigraphy)
- Asia Pacific Unicycle Championships
- Asia Pacific User Conference (geographic information systems technology)
- Average Procurement Unit Cost
- Asociacion Pilotos U Control Argentinos (Spanish: Pilots Association Argentine U-Control)
- Asia Pacific-USA Chamber of Commerce (Pasadena, CA)
- Auxiliary Power Unit Control Unit
- Amine Precursor Uptake and Decarboxylation (Harrison's Principles of Internal Medicine)
- Advanced Programming in the Unix Environment
- Agricultural Products Utilization Forum (Kansas State University; Manhattan, KS)
- Analog Photography Users Group
- Asia Pacific Utilities Group (procurement; various locations)
- American Patients for Universal Health Care
- Approximately Projected Unrestricted Hartree-Fock
- Automatic Program Unit, High Speed
- Asia-Pacific Urban Institute
- Association pour une Instance (French: Association for a Forum)
- Adaptivity and Personalization in Ubiquitous Learning Systems (international workshop)
- Automatic Program Unit, Low Speed
- Atlas of Preclassical Upper Mesopotamia
Samples in periodicals archive:
In August, First Virtual will exhibit and showcase its products at the Americas PictureTel User Group (APUG) conference in Orlando, Florida.