The project, expected to last 30 to 45 days, is part of a larger effort to improve accessibility for the disabled in accordance with federal Americans with Disabilities Act guidelines.
What does ADAG stand for?
ADAG stands for Americans with Disabilities Act Guidelines
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of ADAG
We have 1 other meaning of ADAG in our Acronym Attic
- Air Defense Alert Facility
- Aircraft De-icing and Anti-icing Fluid
- American Dental Association Foundation
- American Dietetic Association Foundation
- Appropriate Development for Africa Foundation
- Asociatia pentru Dezvoltarea Antreprenoriatului Feminin
- Air Defense Artillery Fire Control Officer
- Abu Dhabi Airport Free Zone
- A1C-Derived Average Glucose (medicine)
- Aircraft Design and AeroflightDynamics Group
- Architectural Drawings Advisory Group (est. 1983; National Gallery of Art; Washington, DC)
- Array Data Analysis Group (University of California, Los Angeles)
- Association of Disabled American Golfers (Lakewood, CA)
- Avionics Domain Application Generation Environment
- Automobile Dealers Association of Greater Philadelphia (Philadelphia, PA)
- Société des Auteurs Dans Les Arts Graphiques et Plastiques (France)
- Art Dealers Association of Greater Washington
- Alabama Department of Archives and History (since 1901; Montgomery, Alabama)
- American Dental Association Health Foundation
- Air Data and Attitude Heading Reference System
Samples in periodicals archive:
In addition to adhering to the Americans with Disabilities Act guidelines, UnumProvident provides reasonable accommodations ranging from expanding parking spaces and locations, hiring readers to take industry exams, purchasing software and hardware, hiring interpreters and signers, and schedule and workload accommodations when appropriate for individuals with disabilities.
In ruling for Cinemark, the Fifth Circuit held that the Americans with Disabilities Act guidelines required that the theatres provide wheelchair-using patrons with unobstructed views of the screen from locations amidst general public seating, and that Cinemark's theatres clearly met these criteria.