The Americans with Disabilities Act Amendments Act of 2008 (ADAAA), (1) which was passed in September 2008, dramatically amended Section 504 of the Rehabilitation Act (Rehab Act), originally enacted in 1973.
What does ADAAA stand for?
ADAAA stands for Americans with Disabilities Act Amendments Act of 2008
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Business, finance, etc.
- Severe Combined Immunodeficiency, Autosomal Recessive, T Cell-Negative, B Cell-Negative, Nk Cell-Negative, Due to Adenosine Deaminase Deficiency
- Aberdeen and District Angling Association (Scotland)
- Adobe Design Achievement Awards
- Air Defense Artillery Association
- American Dental Assistants Association
- American Dodgeball Association of America (fictious organization from movie "Dodgeball")
- Anxiety Disorders Association of America
- Art Dealers Association of America (since 1962; New York City, NY, USA)
- Associate Dean for Academic Affairs (various schools)
- Automobile Dealers Association of Alabama
- Affiliated Distributed Active Archive Center
- American Dental Assistants Association Foundation
- Americans with Disabilities Act Accessibility Guidelines
- Agence de Déplacements et d'Aménagement des Alpes-Maritimes (French: Maritime Alps Travel and Planning Agency)
- Air-Directed Air-to-Air Missile
- Austin Drug and Alcohol Abuse Program (Texas)
- Aviation Deployment After Action Report
- Advanced Digital Applications & Reuse Technology
- Action pour le Développement de l'Afrique à la Base (French: Agenda for the Development of Africa in the Base; Cameroon)
- Agricultural Development Agencies in Bangladesh
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Americans with Disabilities Act Amendments Act of 2008 (ADAAA).