5") guide helps readers understand the facilities requirements of the Americans with Disabilities Act Accessibility Guidelines (ADAAG).
What does ADAAG stand for?
ADAAG stands for Americans with Disabilities Act Accessibility Guidelines
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
We have 1 other meaning of ADAAG in our Acronym Attic
- Air Defense Artillery Association
- American Dental Assistants Association
- American Dodgeball Association of America (fictious organization from movie "Dodgeball")
- Anxiety Disorders Association of America
- Art Dealers Association of America (since 1962; New York City, NY, USA)
- Associate Dean for Academic Affairs (various schools)
- Automobile Dealers Association of Alabama
- Americans with Disabilities Act Amendments Act of 2008
- Affiliated Distributed Active Archive Center
- American Dental Assistants Association Foundation
- Agence de Déplacements et d'Aménagement des Alpes-Maritimes (French: Maritime Alps Travel and Planning Agency)
- Air-Directed Air-to-Air Missile
- Austin Drug and Alcohol Abuse Program (Texas)
- Aviation Deployment After Action Report
- Advanced Digital Applications & Reuse Technology
- Action pour le Développement de l'Afrique à la Base (French: Agenda for the Development of Africa in the Base; Cameroon)
- Agricultural Development Agencies in Bangladesh
- Al Dhafra Air Base (US and United Arab Emirates)
- Alcohol and Drug Advisory Board
- ANSF (Afghanistan National Security Forces) Development Assistance Bureau (US Special Inspector General for Afghan Reconstruction)
Samples in periodicals archive:
It has always been the goal to build the Grand Trunk Trail and the Westville Lake Community Trail to comply with the standards and rules of the Americans with Disabilities Act accessibility guidelines, and be of universal design," said Keith Beecher, park manager of Westville Lake.
com worked with each vendor to perform a pre-bid site inspection and verified that all bids met the Americans with Disabilities Act Accessibility Guidelines for facilities access.