95 Paperback DS119 Composed of articles from The Link, a periodical published since 1968 by Americans for Middle East Understanding, this collection is a "40-year chronicle" more in terms of the issues it addresses surrounding the Israeli-Palestinian conflict following the 1967 Israeli conquest of the Occupied Territories than in terms of the date of the articles that have been chosen for inclusion, most of which are from more recent decades.
What does AMEU stand for?
AMEU stands for Americans for Middle East Understanding
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of AMEU
We have 2 other meanings of AMEU in our Acronym Attic
- American Telecom
- Andaluza de Montajes Electricos y Telefonicos SA (Spanish)
- Auckland Manukau Eastern Transport Initiative (New Zealand)
- Association of Maritime Education and Training Institutions in Asia Pacific
- Assitance aux Malades en Traitement Intensif en Spécialité Tumorale
- Agency Mission Essential Task List
- Advanced Methodologies and Tools for Manufacturing Systems - Network of Excellence
- Association for Management Education and Training in Scotland (UK)
- Austrian Mobile Equipment Tracking System
- UK Army Artillery Meteorological System
- ASROC Missile Echo Unit
- Association of Municipal Electricity Undertakings (South Africa)
- Atlantic Maritime Employees Union
- Advanced Methods for Uncertainty Estimation in Measurement
- Applied Molecular Evolution, Inc. (stock symbol)
- Armored Medical Evacuation Vehicle
- American Military Edged Weaponry Museum
- Association for Medical Education in the Western Pacific Region (Tokyo, Japan)
- Association for Middle East Women Studies
- Automated Mobile Electronic Warfare System (USMC)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Americans for Middle East Understanding (AMEU) was founded by a group of Americans hoping "to create a deeper understanding of the history, culture and current events in the Middle East.
org The Link, published by Americans for Middle East Understanding, Inc.