About Americans for Fair Taxation Americans for Fair Taxation was formed in 1995.
What does AFFT stand for?
AFFT stands for Americans for Fair Taxation
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of AFFT
We have 5 other meanings of AFFT in our Acronym Attic
- Air Force Financial Services Center (Ellsworth Air Force Base, SD)
- American Fidelity Financial Services Inc.
- Armed Forces Food Science Establishment (Australia)
- Armed Forces Family Survivors Fund
- Adjusted Free-Float Share Index
- Airborne Formation Flight Simulator
- Adoptive and Foster Family Training (Child Welfare Training Institute; Maine)
- Adult Faith Formation Team
- Africa Food for Thought (South Africa)
- American Fly Fishing Trade Association
- Australian Federation of Film and Television Associations
- American Foundation for the Blind
- Air Force Flight Test Center
- Accelerated Freefall Training & Certification Course
- Air Force Flight Test Center Instruction (US Air Force)
- Advocates for Fibromyalgia Funding, Treatment, Education and Research
- Air Force Foreign Technology Intelligence Center (USAF)
- Alternative Fuels Field Test Unit (portable laboratory; Air Products and Chemicals, Inc.)
- Adoption and Family Finding Unit (Norfolk County Council; UK)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Americans for Fair Taxation, Fairtax Frequently Asked Questions, http://www.
Americans for Fair Taxation has proposed using the sales tax to replace both the income tax and the payroll taxes.