3, 2012 /PRNewswire-USNewswire/ -- Tune in now to AFGE's "Inside Government" for a special discussion with Americans for Democratic Action National Director Michael J.
What does ADA stand for?
ADA stands for Americans for Democratic Action
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of ADA
We have 495 other meanings of ADA in our Acronym Attic
- Alternative Discipline Agreement
- Alternative Distribution Alliance
- American Dairy Association
- American Dance Asylum
- American Dance Awards
- American Decency Association
- American Defense Agency (fictitious organization in novel by Dylan Diggs)
- American Dental Association
- American Diabetes Association
- American Dietetic Association
- Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990 (US)
- Amici dell'Arte (Italian: Friends of Art)
- Amiga Demoscene Archive
- Analog/Digital/Analog (audio CD format, recording/mixing/mastering)
- Analysis & Design of Algorithms
- Ancillary Data Access
- Angus Dortmans Associates, Inc (Mississauga, ON, Canada)
- Annual Diocesan Appeal
- Anomalous Diffraction Approximation
- Another Darn Acronym
Samples in periodicals archive:
When I was a stripling, politically interested folks who hadn't been broken to the liberal/conservative bit often had eclectic views, offering refreshingly human alternatives to the cramped prisons of Americans for Democratic Action and the American Conservative Union.
In National Review Online, Rich Lowry explains "The genius of Obama is that he has a pure liberal voting record -- a 100 percent rating from the liberal Americans for Democratic Action in 2005 -- at the same time he appeals to independents and avoids seeming noxiously partisan.
She writes: "The liberal group Americans for Democratic Action put Kerry at number twenty-five among Senate liberals in 2003.
Among them were Americans for Democratic Action, NARAL Pro-Choice America, the National Council of Jewish Women and the National Coalition for Disability Rights.
Kucinich (D-OH) From a speech delivered at a meeting of Americans for Democratic Action in Los Angeles on February 17.
Congress Handbook guide to the current Congress, for instance, Barr has approval ratings of 100 percent from the American Conservative Union and 10 percent from Americans for Democratic Action.
[A second] arm is ideological socialism, with such tentacles as the Fabian Society in England and the Americans for Democratic Action in the United States.