WASHINGTON, June 26 /PRNewswire/ -- With the summer wedding season in full swing, Americans Well-informed on Automobile Retailing Economics (AWARE), a national consumer education campaign, reminds newlyweds to follow the old bridal adage when deciding how to finance their first automobile together.
What does AWARE stand for?
AWARE stands for Americans Well-informed on Automobile Retailing Economics
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of AWARE
We have 45 other meanings of AWARE in our Acronym Attic
- All Weather Arrival and Departure (EU Project)
- Association for Water and Rural Development (South Africa)
- Australasian Writers and Art Directors Association
- Australian Writers and Art Directors (Australia)
- Army War Reserve Deployment System (US Army)
- Automated Weather Acquisition and Retrieval Data System
- A Workplace and Applicant Risk Estimate (New South Wales Commission for Children and Young People; Australia)
- Advanced Warfare Environment
- Alafia River Watershed Area Restoration Effort (Florida, USA)
- Alliance Working for Asian Rights and Empowerment
- Animal Welfare Association Rescue/Education (Guatemala)
- Anti-Collision Warning and Avoidance Radar Equipment
- Aquatic World Awareness Responsibility and Education (Professional Association of Diving Instructors)
- Arming Women Against Rape & Endangerment
- Association of Women for Action and Research (Singapore)
- Atlanta Wild Animal Rescue Effort (Georgia, USA)
- Analysis of Wholesale And Retail System
- All Wood Almost Ready-to-Fly (hobby airplanes)
- Australia-Wide Assessment of River Health
- Anchorage Wide Area Radio Network (Alaska)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Additionally, 29 million say they plan on making a major purchase, such as buying a car, next year, according to a nationwide consumer poll conducted by Americans Well-informed on Automobile Retailing Economics (AWARE), a group of automotive industry leaders providing free tips and resources on vehicle financing.
Americans Well-informed on Automobile Retailing Economics (AWARE), a group of automotive industry leaders that have joined together to educate consumers about vehicle financing, offers the following tips to help consumers navigate the vehicle financing process.