Diagnosis of pSS and AIH were made on the basis of the criteria proposed by the American-European Consensus Group (3) and International Autoimmune Hepatitis Group, (4) respectively.
What does AECG stand for?
AECG stands for American-European Consensus Group
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of AECG
We have 7 other meanings of AECG in our Acronym Attic
- Association for Early Childhood Educators Singapore
- Advanced Electronics/Computer Field (US Navy)
- Africa Enterprise Challenge Fund (private sector fund)
- American Egyptian Cooperation Foundation (New York, NY)
- Annie E. Casey Foundation (children's and family advocates; New Mexico)
- Atlanta Electronic Commerce Forum (Georgia)
- Auditory Evoked Cortical Field
- Aboriginal Education Consultative Group, Inc (Australia)
- Alan Ett Creative Group (Los Angeles, CA)
- Ambulatory Electrocardiogram
- Annotated Electrocardiogram (Healthcare Informatics Standard)
- Army Exercise Control Group
- Automated Electrocardiogram Interpretive System
- Atomic Energy Clearing House (Washington, DC)
- Acute Exacerbation of Chronic Pancreatitis
- Arkansas Early College High School (Monticello, AR)
- Aero Club d'Italia (Italian National Aero Club)
- African Explosives and Chemical Industries
- Agencia Espanola de Cooperacion Internacional (Spanish: Spanish International Cooperation Agency)
- Allegheny Electric Cooperative, Inc. (Pennsylvania)