Sincerely, The American Maritime Partnership cc: Transportation Secretary Ray LaHood Energy Secretary Steven Chu Homeland Security Secretary Janet Napolitano Board of Directors Jim Adams Offshore Marine Service Association Thomas Allegretti The American Waterways Operators Chris Coakley Saltchuk Resources, Inc.
What does AWO stand for?
AWO stands for American Waterways Operators
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of AWO
We have 38 other meanings of AWO in our Acronym Attic
- Animal Welfare Network for Wales
- Advertising Women of New York
- Action Work Out
- Active Wall Outlet
- Adult Warrant Officer (UK Air Training Corps)
- African Women's Organization (Chicago, IL)
- Air Weapons Officer
- All Weather Operations
- All Worship One
- American Waterways Operations
- American White Oak (wood)
- American Women's Organization
- André Wentzo Organisation (French: Andre Wentzo Organization; Toulouse, France)
- Animal Welfare Officer
- Animal Welfare Organization (various organizations)
- Anime World Order (podcast)
- Another Way Out (various organizations)
- Another Weird Ordeal (online game)
- Approval for Well Operation (energy industry)
- Arab Women Organization of Jordan
Samples in periodicals archive:
Approximately 60 percent of the nation's grain and a fifth of its coal is moved on the country's waterways, according to American Waterways Operators, a 350-member trade group based in Arlington, Va.
The American Waterways Operators, an association representing the tugboat, towboat and barge industry, believes that the Coast Guard's focus on security does not take into account the importance of commerce.
He has been certified as a Responsible Carrier Program auditor by the American Waterways Operators.
Martin worked as Vice President - Southern Region, for the American Waterways Operators.
Many other national and local businesses are supporting the cleanup effort: the American Waterways Operators, Arnold & Porter, LLP; Catoctin Power, LLC; Environ Consulting; Hunton & Williams, LLP; The Kimpton Group; Mimi's American Bistro; National Geographic; Pepco; Ritz Camera; Rosenthal Automotive; Washington Historic Tours; Tom's of Maine; and Whole Foods, Inc.
The American Waterways Operators (AWO) is the national trade association for the inland and coastal tugboat, towboat, and barge industry.
Capital River Relief Partners Alexandria Seaport Foundation, Alice Ferguson Foundation, American Waterways Operators, Anacostia Watershed Society, Chesapeake Bay Foundation, DC Department of Parks and Recreation, Interstate Commission on the Potomac River Basin, Earth Conservation Corps, Living Lands & Waters, Potomac Conservancy, and Potomac Riverkeeper.