9 /PRNewswire/ -- A $100 million tax- exempt financing package was announced today by New Jersey-American Water Company, a subsidiary of American Water Works Company, Inc.
What does AWWC stand for?
AWWC stands for American Water Works Company, Inc. (Voorhees, NJ)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of AWWC
We have 1 other meaning of AWWC in our Acronym Attic
- Alabama Water Watch Association (Montgomery, AL)
- American Water Works Association
- Amputees and War Wounded Association (Sierra Leone)
- Army Wives Welfare Association (India)
- Australian Water and Wastewater Association
- Average Weekly Worship Attendance (church measurement)
- American Water Works Association, Missouri Section
- American Water Works Association Research Foundation
- A World Without Clothes
- Ahwaz Water and Wastewater Company (Iran)
- Ainslie Wood/Westdale Community Association (Canada)
- Arkansas Water Well Construction Commission
- Atlanta World Wrestling Championship Federation
- Afghan Women Welfare Department (est. 1989; Afghanistan)
- Alderwood Water Wastewater District (Lynnwood, WA)
- Advocacy for Women with Disabilities Initiative (Nigeria)
- Association for Welsh Writing in English
- all-weather wood foundation (construction)
- Australian Water Ski and Wakeboard Federation
- average wet weather flow
Samples in periodicals archive:
The rescheduling allowed PSC time to finalize an agreement with American Water Works Company, Inc.
July 7 /PRNewswire/ -- The Board of Directors of American Water Works Company, Inc.
7 /PRNewswire/ -- The board of directors of American Water Works Company, Inc.
5, 2002 The Indiana Utility Regulatory Commission (IURC) has concluded its review of the proposed acquisition of Indiana-American Water Works Company's parent company, American Water Works Company, Inc.
3, 2002 The Board of Directors of American Water Works Company, Inc.
July 1 /PRNewswire/ -- The board of directors of American Water Works Company, Inc.
3, 2002 Marilyn Ware, Chairman of the Board of American Water Works Company, Inc.