The purchase includes Macon, GA-based CNL Financial Corporation, which is owned by OneAmerica subsidiary American United Life Insurance Company (AUL), as well as some credit products manufactured by AUL.
What does AUL stand for?
AUL stands for American United Life (insurance company)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of AUL
We have 36 other meanings of AUL in our Acronym Attic
- Article Underground Keyword Density Analyzer Tool
- Association of United Kingdom Energy Agencies
- American University in Kosova Foundation
- Association of United Kingdom Media Librarians
- Association of United Kingdom Oil Independents (industry group)
- Alliance of UK Virtual Assistants
- Academy of Urban Learning (Denver, CO)
- Activity and Use Limitation (property restrictions)
- Acute Undifferentiated Leukemia
- Air University Library
- American University in London (UK)
- American University of Lebanon (Beirut, Lebanon)
- Americans United for Life
- Anciens et Amis de l'Université de Louvain (French: Alumni and Friends of the University of Leuven; Belgium)
- Ardors of Universal Light (ministry)
- Arts, Sciences & Technology University in Lebanon (est. 2000; Beirut, Lebanon)
- Authorized Use List
- Authorized User List
- Avion Ultra Léger (French: Ultra Light Plane)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Lund, senior vice president of Corporate Finance at American United Life Insurance Co.
Most had no access to burial insurance until the predecessors of American United Life Insurance Co.
has affirmed the financial strength rating (FSR) of A+ (Superior) and issuer credit ratings of "aa-" of American United Life Insurance Company (AUL) and its affiliates, The State Life Insurance Company and Pioneer Mutual Life Insurance Company (Fargo, ND), all of which comprise the OneAmerica Group (OneAmerica).
19 /PRNewswire/ -- Computer Sciences Corporation today announced that American United Life Insurance Company (AUL) has licensed Automated Work Distributor (AWD) software to improve the efficiency of its back-office operations by streamlining its business processes.
However, a Milberg Weiss suit against American United Life Insurance Co.
the former underwriting affiliate of American United Life Insurance Company (AUL).
The Senior Notes were placed with Massachusetts Mutual Life Insurance Company and American United Life Insurance Company.