Rent A Toll" or the "Company") in its sale of substantially all its assets to American Traffic Solutions, Inc.
What does ATS stand for?
ATS stands for American Traffic Solutions, Inc. (Scottsdale, AZ)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of ATS
We have 740 other meanings of ATS in our Acronym Attic
- Alternative Test System
- Alternative to Suspension (various organizations)
- Alternative Trading System
- Amalgamated Taxis Services (UK)
- AMDCCS Tactical Support
- American Television Society
- American Temperance Society
- American Terrorism Study
- American Thoracic Society
- American Tract Society
- American Transportation Systems (various locations)
- American Trauma Society
- American Travel Services (Austin, TX)
- American Tribal Style (belly dancing)
- American Trudeau Society (now American Thoracic Society)
- American Turkish Society
- Ammunition Tracking System
- Amphetamine Type Substance
- Amphetamine-Type Stimulants
- Amphibious Tracking System
Samples in periodicals archive:
Both cities selected American Traffic Solutions, Inc.
30 /PRNewswire/ -- Fort Worth and eight other Texas cities have selected American Traffic Solutions, Inc.
April 20 /PRNewswire/ -- American Traffic Solutions, Inc.
To assist in your coverage of this important, week-long campaign, traffic safety and enforcement innovator American Traffic Solutions, Inc.
March 29 /PRNewswire/ -- Scottsdale-based American Traffic Solutions, Inc.
District Court, Eastern District of Missouri dismissed all remaining claims in a lawsuit against the City of Arnold, Missouri, and American Traffic Solutions, Inc.
The City of Bluff City, Tennessee has signed a contract with American Traffic Solutions, Inc.