As a special part of National Work Zone Awareness Week, PennDOT and the American Traffic Safety Services Foundation (ATSSA) will recognize elementary school students that won a statewide work zone safety poster contest.
What does ATSSF stand for?
ATSSF stands for American Traffic Safety Services Foundation
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Automated Telephone Switching System (AT&T)
- Automated Test Support System
- Automatic Train Surveillance System
- Automatic Tuning and Sorting System (TV system)
- American Traffic Safety Service Association, Inc.
- Automotive Transportation Service Superintendents Association (Brampton, Ontario, Canada)
- Advanced Technology Small Satellite Bus
- Advanced Technology Standard Satellite Bus
- Association of Texas Small School Bands
- Air Traffic Services Standards Department (UK)
- Advanced Technology Solar Spectroscopic Imager (astrophysics)
- Automated Total System Solutions, Inc. (Santa Ana, CA)
- Air Temperature Study Site Metadata
- Automatic Telecommunications System Security Manager
- Advanced Technology Solar Telescope
- AEGIS Technical Support Training
- Aegon/Transamerica Series Trust (now Transamerica Series Trust; St. Petersburg, FL; investment management)
- All Terrain Scout Transport (Star Wars)
- All the Small things (Blink-182 song)
- At the Same Time
Samples in periodicals archive:
QTS), a division of Quixote Corporation , today announced that it will donate a portion of its 2008 sales to families of highway workers who have been killed or permanently disabled while on the job through the American Traffic Safety Services Foundation Programs.