Nasdaq: ORCL), the largest provider of software for e-business, has announced that American Tower Corporation (ATC), a leading owner and operator of wireless infrastructure, is deploying the Oracle(R) E-Business Suite to simplify, standardize and transform its business processes.
What does ATC stand for?
ATC stands for American Tower Corporation
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of ATC
We have 806 other meanings of ATC in our Acronym Attic
- Aluminum Trailer Company (Nappanee, IN)
- Ambulatory Treatment Center (various locations)
- American Technology Corporation
- American Telecommunications Company, Inc.
- American Television & Communications
- American Textbook Council (est. 1988; New York)
- American Theater Company (various locations)
- American Thermoplastic Company
- American Tobacco Company (est. 1890)
- American Tournai Club (automobile club; Belgium)
- American Transmission Company LLC (Waukesha, WI)
- American Transplant Congress
- American Turkish Council
- Ammunition Team Chief
- Analog Traffic Channel
- Anaplastic Thyroid Carcinoma
- Anatomical Therapeutic Chemical (drug classification system)
- Anatomical Therapeutic Classification
- Ancillary Terrestrial Component (FCC)
- Ancillary Time Code
Samples in periodicals archive:
BOSTON -- American Tower Corporation (NYSE: AMT) announced that its board of directors has declared its first quarterly cash distribution of $0.
BOSTON -- American Tower Corporation (NYSE:AMT) today announced the completion of the merger of American Tower Corporation (the "Company") with and into American Tower REIT, Inc.
The corrected release reads: AMERICAN TOWER CORPORATION WITHDRAWS LAWSUIT American Tower Corporation (NYSE: AMT) announced today that it has voluntarily withdrawn its December 27, 2007 lawsuit against Jide J.
BOSTON -- American Tower Corporation (NYSE: AMT) (the "Company") today announced it has commenced a cash tender offer for its 5.
BOSTON -- American Tower Corporation (NYSE:AMT) today announced an update regarding the Company's restatement of its financial statements.
BOSTON -- American Tower Corporation (NYSE: AMT) today announced that its Board of Directors has elected David E.
1 billion, all-stock merger with Boston-based American Tower Corporation (NYSE: AMT) in 2005.