The state's judicial system has been deemed a "judicial hellhole" by the American Tort Reform Foundation.
What does ATRF stand for?
ATRF stands for American Tort Reform Foundation (est. 1997; Washington, DC)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of ATRF
We have 7 other meanings of ATRF in our Acronym Attic
- Agenzia Provinciale per la Protonterapia (Italian: Provincial Agency for Proton Therapy)
- Air Traffic Representative
- Alaska Training Range Evolution Plan
- Association for the Teaching of Religious Education in Scotland
- Resume of Atomic Post Strike Results Report
- Advanced Tools for Rational Energy Use
- Air Turbo Ramjet Engine with Expander Cycle (Japan)
- Anomalous Transport Rocket Experiment
- Advanced Technology Radar Fuze
- Alberta Teachers' Retirement Fund (Edmonton, Alberta, Canada)
- Ancient Truth Research Foundation (UFO organization)
- Arafura Timor Research Facility (Australia)
- Australasian Transport Research Forum
- Association of Teachers of Russian as Foreign Language
- Active Tectonics Research Group (various organizations)
- Air Transport Research Group (conference)
- Arabidopsis Thaliana, Reversibly Glycosylated Polypeptide-1 (protein)
- Advanced Tandem Rotor Helicopter
- Adaptive Triangular (sensor deployment algorithm)
- Advanced Technology and Research Institute (Japan)
Samples in periodicals archive:
South Florida tops the American Tort Reform Foundation (ATRF) list of 2009/2010 Judicial Hellholes, released late last year.
net, for the American Tort Reform Foundation Web site: http://www.