com/mnr/59068-my-life-our-future-genotyping-for-progress-in-hemophilia The initiative, called My Life, Our Future: Genotyping for Progress in Hemophilia, is a partnership of the NHF, the American Thrombosis and Hemostasis Network (ATHN), Puget Sound Blood Center (PSBC), and Biogen Idec (NASDAQ: BIIB).
What does ATHN stand for?
ATHN stands for American Thrombosis and Hemostasis Network
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of ATHN
We have 1 other meaning of ATHN in our Acronym Attic
- Alliance Towards Harnessing Global Opportunities (Sherman Oaks, California)
- Atlantic Tourism and Hospitality Institute (Prince Edward Island; Canada)
- Asian Triangle Heavy Ion Conference
- Athens Institute of Contemporary Art (Athens, GA)
- Investigation of Diffusion Flame Tip Thermo-Diffusion and Hydrodynamic Instability Under Microgravity Conditions
- All Time Hardball League
- All Terrain Hex-Legged Extra-Terrestrial Explorer (NASA JPL)
- Alternative Therapies in Health and Medicine
- American Textile History Museum (Lowell, MA)
- Excite@Home (NASDAQ symbol)
- Australian Tropical Health and Nutrition Conference
- ATM (Asynchronous Transfer Mode) Applications over Hybrid Optical Fibre Coax (EU)
- Australian Timeshare and Holiday Ownership Council (Australia)
- Advanced Topics in High-Order Statistics
- AIDS Time-Oriented Health Outcome Study (est. 1989; various universities)
- Association de Télématique Hospitalière
- Alabama Trust for Historic Preservation
- Ammunition Transfer and Holding Point
- Authorized Teamspeak Host Provider (telecommunications)
- American Telephone Headquarters
Samples in periodicals archive:
The American Thrombosis and Hemostasis Network (ATHN) has announced that Novo Nordisk will provide start-up funding through a significant unrestricted grant over the course of five years to help establish and grow the organizational leadership and operational infrastructure of the network.
The interface was built in collaboration with the American Thrombosis and Hemostasis Network (ATHN).