Looking to provide interested parties with easier access to its collections, the American Textile History Museum has launched an online catalog of its artifacts.
What does ATHM stand for?
ATHM stands for American Textile History Museum (Lowell, MA)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other meanings of ATHM
- Anacondas: The Hunt for the Blood Orchid (movie)
- Alcohol and Temperance History Group (est. 1979; Akron, OH)
- Alliance Towards Harnessing Global Opportunities (Sherman Oaks, California)
- Atlantic Tourism and Hospitality Institute (Prince Edward Island; Canada)
- Asian Triangle Heavy Ion Conference
- Athens Institute of Contemporary Art (Athens, GA)
- Investigation of Diffusion Flame Tip Thermo-Diffusion and Hydrodynamic Instability Under Microgravity Conditions
- All Time Hardball League
- All Terrain Hex-Legged Extra-Terrestrial Explorer (NASA JPL)
- Alternative Therapies in Health and Medicine
- Excite@Home (NASDAQ symbol)
- American Thrombosis and Hemostasis Network
- Australian Tropical Health and Nutrition Conference
- ATM (Asynchronous Transfer Mode) Applications over Hybrid Optical Fibre Coax (EU)
- Australian Timeshare and Holiday Ownership Council (Australia)
- Advanced Topics in High-Order Statistics
- AIDS Time-Oriented Health Outcome Study (est. 1989; various universities)
- Association de Télématique Hospitalière
- Alabama Trust for Historic Preservation
- Ammunition Transfer and Holding Point
Samples in periodicals archive:
2004 PARTICIPATING MUSEUMS AND CULTURAL INSTITUTIONS Connecticut ----------- Connecticut River Museum Maritime Aquarium New Britain Museum of American Art Peabody Museum of Natural History Wadsworth Atheneum Museum of Art Massachusetts ------------- American Textile History Museum Boston Children's Museum Cape Museum of Fine Arts Hancock Shaker Village John F.
The American Textile History Museum, based here, is preparing to display its comprehensive collections online.
2001 Participating Cultural Institutions Connecticut Florence Griswold Museum Old Lyme New England Air Museum Windsor Locks Peabody Museum of Natural History New Haven The Maritime Aquarium at Norwalk Norwalk Wadsworth Atheneum Museum of Art Hartford Massachusetts American Textile History Museum Lowell Cape Museum of Fine Arts Dennis EcoTarium Worcester Fuller Museum of Art Brockton John F.
The program will be housed permanently in Lowell, Massachusetts at the American Textile History Museum (ATHM) -- the nation's largest and most comprehensive textile museum.
to 12 noon PLACE: American Textile History Museum, new gallery, main level off lobby 491 Dutton Street, Lowell, Massachusetts (978)441-0400 PARTICIPANTS: Co-hosts: Paul E.
12 /PRNewswire/ -- Four area organizations will share in the proceeds from Dresses for Humanity -- an exhibition of the dresses worn by the late Diana, Princess of Wales -- which will make its only New England stop on a world humanitarian tour, November 1, 1998 through January 17, 1999 at the American Textile History Museum in Lowell.