Farm and Commodity Organizations American Farm Bureau Federation American Mushroom Institute American Nursery and Landscape Association American Society of Farm Managers and Rural Appraisers American Soybean Association American Sugarbeet Growers Association American Sugarcane League California Dried Plum Board Florida Sugarcane League Hawaii Sugar Farmers National Association of Wheat Growers National Barley Growers Association National Corn Growers Association National Cotton Council National Onion Association Rio Grande Valley Sugar Growers U.
What does ASGA stand for?
ASGA stands for American Sugarbeet Growers Association (Washington, DC)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of ASGA
We have 11 other meanings of ASGA in our Acronym Attic
- Area Support Group - Kuwait
- Area Support Group - Qatar
- After School Golf Academy (Clarkston, MI)
- Aggramar Small Guild Alliance (gaming, World of Warcraft)
- Alaskan Shellfish Growers Association
- Allegan State Game Area (Michigan)
- American Sesame Growers Association
- American Singles Golf Association
- American Society of Golf Course Architects
- American Student Government Association
- Atlantic Shellfish Growing Area Database (Environment Canada Database)
- Association of Societies for Growing Australian Plants
- A. Smith Great Bentley Ltd. (est. 1954)
- Adjustable Silicone Gastric Banding (obesity; surgical procedure)
- Associated Students' Governing Board
- Anatomical Society of Great Britain and Ireland (Oxford, UK)
- Association of Surgeons of Great Britain and Ireland (UK)
- Academia Sincia Grid Computing Center (distributed computing)
- Academia Sinica Grid Computing (Academia Sinica Institute of Physics; Taipei, Taiwan)
- American Sheep and Goat Center (Alexandria, VA)
Samples in periodicals archive:
industry's Mexico Task Force are James Horvath, President and Chief Executive Officer, American Crystal Sugar Company, Moorhead, Minnesota; Jackie Theriot, Chairman of the Board, American Sugar Cane League, Thibodaux, Louisiana; and Ray VanDriessche, Past President, American Sugarbeet Growers Association, and sugarbeet grower, Bay City, Michigan.
Kent Conrad (D-ND), a member of the Finance Committee, was praised by Paul Mathiason of Grand Forks, North Dakota, Vice President of the American Sugarbeet Growers Association.
Ray VanDriessche, a Bay City area farmer and president of the American Sugarbeet Growers Association (ASGA), said: "We commend Chairman Combest, Ranking Member Stenholm, and all the Members of the House Agriculture Committee for having the wisdom to restore U.
Ray VanDriessche, a farmer from Bay City, Michigan, and president of the American Sugarbeet Growers Association, testified before the committee, as it begins deliberation on the 2002 Farm Bill.
Ray VanDriessche, a farmer from Bay City, Michigan, and current president of the American Sugarbeet Growers Association, also said the policy objectives would, among other things, "protect taxpayers by generating all sugar producer income from the marketplace," and not rely on the government for income.
Markwart, the ASA's chairman, is also Executive Vice President of the American Sugarbeet Growers Association, representing 12,000 sugarbeet farmers nationwide.
Ray VanDriessche, a sugarbeet farmer from Michigan and president of the American Sugarbeet Growers Association, said, "We are gratified that the Senate, once again, affirms its support for a good, sensible U.