Edward Yihua Kang, Chairman and Chief Executive Officer, has been invited to ring opening bell for the American Stock Exchange on July 16.
What does AMEX stand for?
AMEX stands for American Stock Exchange
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of AMEX
- Atlantic Maritime Employees Union
- Advanced Methods for Uncertainty Estimation in Measurement
- Applied Molecular Evolution, Inc. (stock symbol)
- Armored Medical Evacuation Vehicle
- American Military Edged Weaponry Museum
- Association for Medical Education in the Western Pacific Region (Tokyo, Japan)
- Association for Middle East Women Studies
- Automated Mobile Electronic Warfare System (USMC)
- Acetone-Methyl Benzoate-Xylene
- American Express Company
- Assurance Maladie des Exploitants Agricoles (French: Farmers' Health Insurance)
- Asociación Mexicana de Industriales de Galletas y Pastas (Spanish; Mexican Association of Cake and Pasta Manufacturers)
- African Methodist Episcopal Zion (church)
- African Methodist Episcopal Zion Church
- A Modern Fairytale (club)
- Abbreviated Master Data File
- Academy of Saint Martini in the Fields (London, UK)
- Account Metering Function
- ACE (Allied Command, Europe) Mobile Force
- Action Message Format
Samples in periodicals archive:
Given Along's continuous and steady growth, Management of Along believes that the best interests of Along and its shareholders will be served by qualifying for and thereafter, listing its shares on the American Stock Exchange and continuing its commitment to focusing on strategic goals intended to enhance shareholder value," said Mr.
16 /PRNewswire/ -- The American Stock Exchange today began trading the initial public offering of PriCellular Corporation.
TransTechnology Corporation (Amex: BZC) announced today that the American Stock Exchange has listed the Company's common stock under the trading symbol BZC.
NEW YORK, June 13 /PRNewswire/ -- The American Stock Exchange listed the common stock and subscription rights of ThermoLase Corporation today.
AMEX:ELU) announced today it has received a formal notification from the American Stock Exchange indicating that the delisting procedures that were in effect due to the company's delinquency in filing its 2005 annual report and 2006 Q1 financial statements have now been cancelled.
NEW YORK, April 29 /PRNewswire/ -- The Emerging Company Marketplace(R) at the American Stock Exchange began trading RF Power Products, Inc.
OTCBB: TARG), a domestic and international freight forwarder and logistics provider, today announced that its stock will begin trading on The American Stock Exchange effective June 15, 2006 under the ticker symbol TLG.