Earl also serves as the chief executive officer of GATX s American Steamship Company subsidiary.
What does ASC stand for?
ASC stands for American Steamship Company
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of ASC
We have 1071 other meanings of ASC in our Acronym Attic
- American School of Counseling
- American Service Center (various locations)
- American Society for Cybernetics
- American Society of Biomechanics
- American Society of Cinematographers
- American Society of Criminology
- American Society of Cytopathology
- American Solar Challenge
- American Southwest Conference (NCAA Division III)
- American Standards Committee
- American Stock Car Racing (also seen as ASCR)
- American Sunroof Company, Inc.
- American Systems Corporation
- Amiens Sporting Club (French football club)
- Amity Soccer Club (Connecticut)
- Ammonia Scrubber Condensate
- Anaerobic Swim Capacity
- Analog Service Channel
- Analog Station Card (Teltronics Vision PBX)
- Anbar Salvation Council (Iraq)
Samples in periodicals archive:
5 /PRNewswire/ -- American Steamship Company (ASC) today announced that Jerome K.
P&O Nedlloyd acquired the venerable American steamship company, Farrell Lines, in July 2000.
Jerry Welsch, American Steamship Company executive vice president said, "Our companies share a long and successful tradition made possible by the commitment of dedicated employees in each of our respective organizations.
CHICAGO -- American Steamship Company ("ASC"), a subsidiary of GATX Corporation (NYSE:GMT) announced its employees who are members of the American Maritime Officers union ("AMO") went on strike following the expiration of the AMO labor contract on August 1, 2011.
DETROIT -- The American Steamship Company (ASC) and Ulysses Systems, Inc.
Major companies include Horizon Lines, Matson Navigation, American Steamship Company, and Rand Logistics.
SOLID YEAR AT AMERICAN STEAMSHIP American Steamship Company, GATX's Great Lakes shipping subsidiary, earned $6.