Saturday saw the finish to a weekend visit by the American Sprint Car Series, giving several locals a chance to rub tires with drivers on the national tour.
What does ASCS stand for?
ASCS stands for American Sprint Car Series
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of ASCS
We have 47 other meanings of ASCS in our Acronym Attic
- Aircraft Systems Control System
- Airport Surface Control System
- Ali Shah Consulting Services (multiple locations)
- All Saints Catholic School (Norwalk, CT, USA)
- Allgemeiner Segler-Club Stuttgart
- Alumni Society of Chancellor’s Scholars
- Amass-X Scan Conversion Subsystem
- American Sedan Category Specifications
- American Skin Care System (Catherine Hinds)
- American Society of Corporate Secretaries
- Amity School of Computer Science
- Animal Surgical Clinic of Seattle
- Annual Survey of Communication Services (US Census)
- Applied Science Computer Science
- Argonaut Safety Consultancy Services (UK)
- Arms Survival Camp in Summer
- Ascension Studios Content System
- Asean Society of Colorectal Surgeons
- Asia Star Computer Software
- Asian Societies of Cosmetic Scientists
Samples in periodicals archive:
Fireworks displays follow the American Sprint Car Series races tonight at the Cottage Grove Speedway, 2150 N.
Crockett rockets to another sprint car win COOS BAY - Medford's Roger Crockett won his second race in as many nights in an American Sprint Car Series Northwest Region event, leading wire-to-wire in the 30-lap "A" feature at Coos Bay Speedway.
Horner did more than even he expected, winning his first American Sprint Car Series race at Sweetwater Speedway in Rock Springs, Wyo.