by American Sport Education Program with Don Showalter.
What does ASEP stand for?
ASEP stands for American Sport Education Program (Champaign, Illinois)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of ASEP
We have 47 other meanings of ASEP in our Acronym Attic
- Assistant Squadron Education Officer (maritime education)
- Associazione Sostegno Ematologia Oncologia Pediatrica (Italian: Pediatric Oncology Hematology Association; Italy)
- Accident Sequence Evaluation Program
- Advanced Scientific Computer Enhancement Project
- Advanced Skills Education Program
- After School Enrichment Program
- Agents Simplified Employee Pension
- Aggreko Special Equipment Production
- American Society of Electroplated Plastics
- American Society of Exercise Physiologists
- Analytic Software Effort Probability (risk model)
- Anotato Symvoulio Epilogis Prosopikou (Greek: board of public employees)
- ASEAN Subregional Environment Program
- Associate Systems Engineering Professional (certification)
- Association for Solar Energy Promotion (Japan)
- Association of Sexual Energy Professionals
- Asymmetric Simple Exclusion Process (statistical physics)
- Auto-Start Extensibility Point
- Automotive Service Educational Program (General Motors)
- Average Symbol Error Probability
Samples in periodicals archive:
Online coaching education courses are available through the American Sport Education Program (ASEP) and the National Federation of State High School Associations (NFHS).
com The fifth updated edition of American Sport Education Program with Sam Snow's COACHING YOUTH SOCCER (073608217X, $16.
All AAASP coaches are required to be trained and certified through the American Sport Education Program (ASEP) in the basic principles of coaching, and through AAASP for each sport that they oversee.
The American Sport Education Program (ASEP) is offering online courses to Special Olympics North America (SONA) coaches who seek re-certification.
The American Sport Education Program (ASEP) has been available as a means of offering a foundation for coaches.
Education for Coaches Currently, coaches in the state of Illinois must have participated in the American Sport Education Program (ASEP) if they are to be eligible to instruct in a sport within the IHSA.