When the American Speed Association (ASA) began planning the Howie Lettow Memorial Race they knew that alongside of the main event they had to do something significant to recognize the historic nature of the Milwaukee Mile where the race was to be held.
What does ASA stand for?
ASA stands for American Speed Association (stock car racing sanctioning organization)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of ASA
We have 956 other meanings of ASA in our Acronym Attic
- American Soccer Academy
- American Society of Agronomy
- American Society of Andrology
- American Society of Anesthesiologists
- American Society of Appraisers
- American Society on Aging
- American Sociological Association
- American Softball Association
- American Sommelier Association
- American Soybean Association
- American Sportfishing Association
- American Sports Analysts
- American Sportscasters Association
- American Staffing Association
- American Standards Association (now ANSI)
- American Statistical Association
- American Stroke Association
- American Student Assistance
- American Studies Association
- American Subbuteo Association
Samples in periodicals archive:
Nextel Cup driver Ken Schrader is expected to race, as are some of the country's top stock car drivers from the NASCAR Busch North Series to the American Speed Association.
Sorenson is the youngest driver to be named Rookie of the Year in the American Speed Association series.
The Traction T/A was originally introduced in 2000 as the spec tire for the American Speed Association (ASA) stock car racing series.
The American Speed Association driver found the perfect line, using all 12 degrees of banking of the half-mile track.
He honed his skills working on older brother Rusty's racecars for a few years, but returned to driving by competing in the American Speed Association in 1986.
Harrah's also sponsored Larry Foyt's car in the American Speed Association (ASA) in 2000 while continuing to serve as sponsor for A.
So Clanton did not change a thing when he sent his American Speed Association car west for the TireRack.