Cayne has Clinical Certification in Speech and Language from the American Speech and Hearing Association (ASHA) and sits on the Board of a variety of prominent associations, including the U.
What does ASHA stand for?
ASHA stands for American Speech and Hearing Association
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of ASHA
We have 51 other meanings of ASHA in our Acronym Attic
- Advanced Station Housing Allowance
- Alaska State Housing Authority
- American Saddlebred Horse Association, Inc.
- American School Health Association
- American Schools and Hospitals Abroad (USAID)
- American Seniors Housing Association
- American Shire Horse Association
- American Show Horse Association
- American Social Health Association
- American Social Hygiene Association (now American Social Health Association)
- American Speech-Language-Hearing Association
- American Suffolk Horse Association
- American Sulphur Horse Association
- American Surgical Hospital Association
- Armed Services Health Affairs
- Aurora Shores Homeowners Association
- Australasian Society for Historical Archaeology (Australia, New Zealand)
- Australian Spiritual Healers Association (est. 1964; Australia)
- American Saddlebred Horse Association of Australia
- Asbestos in Schools Hazard Abatement Act of 1984
Samples in periodicals archive:
He currently is a member of the American Speech and Hearing Association, Academy of Dispensing Audiologists, International Hearing Society, Wisconsin Speech and Hearing Association, and the Wisconsin Alliance of Hearing Professionals.