CE) (BA), and its affiliates including: - American Specialty Health Networks (BA) - American Specialty Health Systems (BA) - American Specialty Health Networks of South Dakota (BA) - Healthyroads (BA) - American Specialty Health Systems of New Jersey (BA) - American Specialty Health Plans of California (CE) (BA) - American Specialty Health Insurance Company (CE) (BA) - Western Diversified Life Insurance Company (CE) (BA) - American Specialty Health IPA of New York (CE) (BA) * MedRisk, Inc.
What does ASHN stand for?
ASHN stands for American Specialty Health Networks
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of ASHN
We have 1 other meaning of ASHN in our Acronym Attic
- American Swedish Historical Museum (Philadelphia, PA)
- Associate Safety and Health Manager
- Associate Safety Health Manager (Institute for Safety & Health Management)
- Australasian Society for HIV Medicine
- Associated Students of Harvey Mudd College
- Antiasthma Herbal Medicine Intervention
- Alabama Society of Hazardous Materials Managers (est. 1985)
- American Society for Healthcare Materials Management (est. 1951; formerly American Society for Hospital Purchasing and Materials Management; formerly Association for Healthcare Resource & Materials Management)
- American Society for Hospital Materials Management
- Adult Safe Hockey Network
- American Sports Handicapping Network, LLC
- Australian Sexual Health Nurses Association (Leichhardt, New South Wales, Australia)
- A Short History of Nearly Everything (book by Bill Bryson)
- Alaska State Hospital and Nursing Home Association
- American Society of Head and Neck Radiology
- American Society for Head and Neck Surgery
- American Saint Hill Organization
- American Saint Hill Organization Day (Cedars Complex, Los Angeles, California)
- Airborne Southern Hemisphere Ozone Experiment
- Alabama Sports Hall of Fame (Birmingham, AL)
Samples in periodicals archive:
American Specialty Health Networks offers networks of chiropractors, acupuncturists, massage therapists and dieticians.
Its subsidiaries, including American Specialty Health Networks Inc.
and its affiliates including: -- American Specialty Health Plans of California -- American Specialty Health Networks -- American Specialty Health Insurance Company -- Healthyroads * BCE Emergis * BlueCross BlueShield of Tennessee, Inc.
Its affiliate, American Specialty Health Networks, Inc.
For over a year, the Value-Added Program has made available to providers contracted with ASH subsidiary, American Specialty Health Networks, Inc.
American Specialty Health Networks (ASHN) provides network access programs and managed care programs nationwide to health plans, insurance carriers, employer groups and trust funds.
Although not required, members may select from more than 5,000 fitness clubs and more than 2,000 exercise centers contracted through ASH subsidiary American Specialty Health Networks, Inc.