Plonk Wine Merchants is the brainchild of Etty Lewensztain, a Los Angeles native who is certified by the Wine & Spirit Education Trust (WSET) and the American Sommelier Association.
What does ASA stand for?
ASA stands for American Sommelier Association
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of ASA
We have 956 other meanings of ASA in our Acronym Attic
- American Sniper Association
- American Snowmobilers Association
- American Soccer Academy
- American Society of Agronomy
- American Society of Andrology
- American Society of Anesthesiologists
- American Society of Appraisers
- American Society on Aging
- American Sociological Association
- American Softball Association
- American Soybean Association
- American Speed Association (stock car racing sanctioning organization)
- American Sportfishing Association
- American Sports Analysts
- American Sportscasters Association
- American Staffing Association
- American Standards Association (now ANSI)
- American Statistical Association
- American Stroke Association
- American Student Assistance
Samples in periodicals archive:
31 /PRNewswire/ -- Aldo Sohm, Beverage Director, Wallse, Blaue Gans, Cafe Sabarsky Group, Manhattan, captured the title of the Best Sommelier in America at the third annual American Sommelier Association (ASA) contest held yesterday in New York City.
Consulate to France and the American Sommelier Association.