The results come from a survey of 219 certified software testers by the American Software Testing Qualifications Board (ASTQB).
What does ASTQB stand for?
ASTQB stands for American Software Testing Qualifications Board (Formerly: American Testing Board)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Association of State and Territorial Public Health Laboratory Directors
- Association of State and Territorial Public Health Nutrition Directors (Johnstown, PA)
- Acid-Stable Trypsin-Plasmin Inhibitor
- Association of Steel Tube and Pipe Manufacturers (South Africa)
- Accident Source Term Program Office
- Advanced Science and Technology Policy Planning
- Advanced Specialist Training Posts in Rural Areas (Australian Department of Health and Ageing)
- American Society of Tax Problem Solvers (Nashville, TN)
- Advising Smokers to Quit
- Allele-Specific Transcript Quantification
- Accelerated Stress Testing and Reliability (IEEE)
- Aerospace Systems Test Reactor
- Aircraft Shield Test Reactor
- American Society for Theatre Research (established in 1956)
- Aquifer Storage Transfer and Recovery (Australia)
- Army Specialized Training Reserve
- Automatic Spectral Target Recognition
- Advanced Space Technologies for Robotics and Automation (conference)
- All Scale Tomographic Reconstruction Antwerp (Antwerp, Belgium)
- Ancient Instruments Sound/Timbre Reconstruction Application
Samples in periodicals archive:
1 by Rex Black, President of RBCS and Director of the American Software Testing Qualifications Board (ASTQB).
Black draws upon years of experience as president of both the International and American Software Testing Qualifications boards to offer this extensive resource of all the standards, methods, and tools you'll need.