Transportation Journal and the American Society of Transportation and Logistics (AST&L) have played key roles in this transformation by promoting education and preparing individuals for careers in the profession.
What does ASTL stand for?
ASTL stands for American Society of Transportation and Logistics (usually seen as AST&L)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of ASTL
We have 11 other meanings of ASTL in our Acronym Attic
- Assistant Industrial Manager
- Advanced SATCOM (Satellite Communications) Terrestrial Infrastructure System (Australia)
- Arctic Science and Technology Information System
- Army Secure Tactical Initiative Trusted Network Ban
- Asian Sources Trade Journals
- Australian Theatre Joint Intelligence Center
- Activated Suppressor T Lymphocytes (urology)
- Acute Spontaneous Tumor-Lysis (hematology)
- Advanced Semiconductor Technology Laboratory (Kyungpook National University; South Korea)
- Albion Sheridan Township Landfill (Michigan)
- Automata Standard Template Library
- Alabama Science Teaching and Learning Center (University of Alabama)
- Association of State and Territorial Local Health Liaison Officials (US)
- Action Solidarit Tiers Monde
- Air Single Temp Metering
- American Society for Testing and Materials (ASTM International; West Conshohocken, PA)
- American Standard Test Method
- Asim Textile Mills Limited (India)
- Associated Students of Truckee Meadows (Truckee Meadows Community College, Reno, NV, USA)
- ASTER Science Team Meeting
Samples in periodicals archive:
There are many options for skill development in the logistics industry such as the Certified in Transportation and Logistics (CTL) designation that is offered by the American Society of Transportation and Logistics (AST & L).
Damewood is certified by the American Society of Transportation and Logistics (AST&) in transportation and logistics (CTL), and by the American Production and Inventory Control Society (APICS) in production and inventory management (CPIM).