New Techstreet construction and safety standards include: * Air Movement and Control Association (AMCA) * American Ladder Institute (ALI), also known as the ANSI A14 Ladder Standards * American Society of Sanitary Engineering (ASSE) * International Association of Plumbing and Mechanical Officials (IAPMO) * International Safety Equipment Association (ISEA) * International Electrical Testing Association (NETA) * National Electrical Contractors Association (NECA) * Scaffold Industry Association (SIA) These standards are part of a larger collection of leading construction and safety standards available at Techstreet, including ASTM, ISO, ASME, ASHRAE, AWS, ASSE (Safety), NFPA, IEEE and many more.
What does ASSE stand for?
ASSE stands for American Society of Sanitary Engineering
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of ASSE
We have 15 other meanings of ASSE in our Acronym Attic
- Asian Society for the Science of Design
- Avco Space Systems Division
- Australian Social Science Data Archive
- Australian Stainless Steel Development Association
- Associazioni Sportive Scolastiche Dilettantistiche Italiane (Italian amateur sports association)
- Amicale des Anciens des Services Spéciaux de la Défense Nationale (French: National Defense Special Services Veterans Association)
- Acoustic Sensor Suite Equipment
- Air Servicing and Standard Equipment
- American Scandinavian Student Exchange
- American Society of Safety Engineers
- Asociace Skautek A Skautù Evropy (Czech Republic scouting)
- Association pour une Solidarité Syndicale Étudiante (Canadian student association)
- Association Sportive de Saint Etienne de Football (French soccer team)
- Auxiliary Steam System
- Association for the Study of Southern Europe and the Balkans
- Advanced System Support for Electronic Business on the Internet (Conference)
- Alaska Statewide Special Education Conference (Anchorage, AK)
- American Society of Sex Educators, Counselors and Therapists
- Assistant d'Education (French: Education Assistant)
- Association d'Étude et d'Aide aux Enfants Amputés
Samples in periodicals archive:
He is also a member of the American Society of Sanitary Engineering, the International Association of Plumbing and Mechanical Officials, and of the United Association of Plumbers and Steamfitters.
In addition, organizations such as the International Association of Plumbing and Mechanical Officials (IAPMO), the International Conference of Building Officials' Evaluation Services (ICBOES), the American Society of Sanitary Engineering (ASSE), the Illinois Environmental Protection Agency (IL EPA) and the Southern Building Code Congress International (SBCCI) accept UL test reports.