Selected by the American Society of Radiologic Technologists and a group of practicing R.
What does ASRT stand for?
ASRT stands for American Society of Radiologic Technologists
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of ASRT
We have 19 other meanings of ASRT in our Acronym Attic
- ASynchronous Rotary Spark Gap (Tesla Coil spark gap type)
- Availability of School Resources for Science Instruction (index)
- Association of State Rail Safety Managers (Idaho)
- Accounting Services for Research and Sponsored Programs (Northwestern University; Illinois)
- African Senior Research Scholar Program
- Au Sable River System Property Owners Association (Michigan)
- Aviation Safety Reporting System Subcommittee
- Academy of Scientific Research and Technology (Egypt)
- Acoustic Stapedial Reflex Threshold
- Air Support Radar Team
- American Society of Radiology Technicians
- Association for Spirit Releasement Therapies
- ATWCS System Requirement Team
- Autonomous Scout Rotorcraft Testbed
- ASC (Army Sustainment Command) Service Requirements Tracking Database
- Active Safe Routes to School
- Association of State Road Transport Undertakings (New Delhi, India)
- Advanced Sensors Research Unit (University of Limerick; Ireland)
- Agricultural Systems Research Unit (USDA)
- AIDS and Society Research Unit (South Africa)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Partnership Makes Leading CT Basics Series Available to Health Care Organizations PHILADELPHIA, August 19, 2010 /PRNewswire/ -- Elsevier, the world's leading publisher of scientific, technical, and medical information products and services, today announced an exclusive partnership with The American Society of Radiologic Technologists (ASRT) to provide a complete series of computed tomography modules through Mosby's Imaging Suite for technologists' continuing education.
the text has been designed to parallel the mainstream radiography textbooks and addresses all content areas mandated by the American Society of Radiologic Technologists curriculum, with up-to-date coverage of limited practice radiology and state-by-state guidelines for licensure and testing.
org/web Information about careers in radiation therapy is available from: American Society of Radiologic Technologists 15000 Central Ave.
Annemarie Henton, public relations and media specialist with the American Society of Radiologic Technologists in Albuquerque, New Mexico, shares how she engages with her online community TORONTO -- Donovan Group Inc.
In recognition of Breast Cancer Awareness Month, celebrated each October, the American Society of Radiologic Technologists is providing women with a preparation checklist so they can confidently get ready for their annual mammograms.
Cathy Parsons, Administrative Director of Medical Imaging at Cumberland Medical Center, in Crossville, TN and a past president of the American Society of Radiologic Technologists (ASRT) believes that Mosby's Imaging Suite "will change the way imaging departments work by removing bulletin boards and break room postings, and save time previously wasted in searching for information.
The American Society of Radiologic Technologists experienced rapid membership growth in the late 1990s, which gave us the financial resources to expand into new areas.