Massry has described and presented the procedure at last year's fall meeting of the American Society of Ophthalmic Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery (ASOPRS www.
What does ASOPRS stand for?
ASOPRS stands for American Society of Ophthalmic Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Associated Students of the Performing Arts (Wyoming)
- Atlanta Symphony Orchestra Players' Association (Georgia)
- Australian School Of Pacific Administration
- Asociación de Páginas Dominicanas (Dominican Republic)
- Asociación de Pequeños Productores de Paraíso (Spanish: Association of Small Producers of Paraíso; Costa Rica)
- Association for Peace on the Continents
- Acquisition System on Programmable Chip
- American Society of Power Engineers, Inc. (Aurora, IN)
- Asociación de Pequeños y Medianos Agricultores del Norte del Tolima (Spanish: Association of Small and Medium Farmers of North Tolima; Tolima, Colombia)
- American Society of Pharmacy Practitioners (Central Islip, NY)
- Asynchronous Optical Sampling
- Austin Society of Plastic Surgeons (Texas)
- Avicultural Society of Puget Sound (Seattle, WA)
- Acoustic Sensor Optimization
- Asociación de Pequeñas y Medianas Empresas (Spanish: Association of Small and Medium Enterprises)
- Above the Stockage Objective Requirement (US DoD DLA (Defense Logistics Agency))
- Aircraft Safety Occurrence Report (Royal Australian Air Force)
- Allocation of Safety Objectives and Requirements (US FAA)
- American School of Oriental Research
- Australian Society for Operations Research, Inc.
Samples in periodicals archive:
Marshak, a Fellow of the American Society of Ophthalmic Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery and Board Certified Ophthalmologist, presented two papers on reconstructive surgical techniques of the eyelid developed at The Morrow Institute.
Guy Massry, ophthalmic plastic surgery - Beverly Hills, California, has published three articles in the most recent edition of the Journal of Ophthalmic Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery (OPRS) - the scientific journal of the American Society of Ophthalmic Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery (ASOPRS).