org American Society of Neurophysiological Monitoring www.
What does ASNM stand for?
ASNM stands for American Society of Neurophysiological Monitoring
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of ASNM
We have 8 other meanings of ASNM in our Acronym Attic
- Association Sociale Nationale Internationale Tzigane (French: National Social Association International Tzigane; advocacy group)
- All Sectors Netball League (Trinidad and Tobago)
- Association Sportive Nancy-Lorraine
- Asynchronous Serial Network Link
- Autism Society of Newfoundland and Labrador (Canada)
- Acheh-Sumatra National Liberation Front
- Association for the Study of Negro Life and History (forerunner of ASAAFH; founded by Carter G. Woodson in 1915)
- Advanced Stack Network Management (HP)
- Agenzia Sviluppo Nord Milano (Italian: North Milan Development Agency; Milan, Italy)
- American Society for Nanomedicine (Washington, DC)
- Archaeological Society of New Mexico (Albuquerque, NM)
- Asian School of Nuclear Medicine (Philippines)
- Associated Students of New Mexico State University
- Associated Students of Northern Michigan University (Marquette, MI)
- Additional Support Needs Network (UK)
- Associative Neural Network
- Astronomical Society of Northern New England
- Asian Society for Neuro-Oncology (various locations)
- Australian Safeguards and Non-Proliferation Office
- Autism Society of Northwest Ohio (Toledo, OH)