A number of specialists from globally recognized organizations like The American Society of Medication Safety Officers (ASMSO), The Royal Pharmaceutical Society of Britain and local experts, are contributing to the conference to provide the participants with new developments in the Drug Safety and Quality field, through discussions of 7 local and international working papers in three sessions to be held in the first day.
What does ASMSO stand for?
ASMSO stands for American Society of Medication Safety Officers
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Animal Shelter Management System
- Application Service Management System
- Arkansas School for Math and Science
- Army Software Metrics System
- Association of Salaried Medical Specialists
- Association of the Scientific Medical Societies
- Arkansas School for Mathematics, Sciences, and the Arts
- Army Signal Material Support Agency
- ACM Standards Committee
- Airlift Mission Schedule
- Agricultural Sector Management Support Project
- Associated Students of Michigan State University (Michigan State University student government)
- Associated Students of Montana State University
- A Super Mario Thing
- Airfield Support Mechanical Transport (British RAF)
- American Society of Medical Technologists
- Armament System Maintenance Trainer
- Army School of Mechanical Transport (Ministry of Defence; UK)
- Association Santé et Médecine du Travail (French: Health and Occupational Medicine Association)
- Association Suisse des Managers en Tourisme
Samples in periodicals archive:
Hartman is a Fellow of the American Society of Medication Safety Officers and currently serves on the Advisory Board to Decision Health Medication Management Error Elimination.