The American Society of Medical Technologists, now known as the American Society for Clinical Laboratory Science, was originally formed as a subgroup of the ASCP.
What does ASMT stand for?
ASMT stands for American Society of Medical Technologists
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of ASMT
We have 13 other meanings of ASMT in our Acronym Attic
- Arkansas School for Mathematics, Sciences, and the Arts
- Army Signal Material Support Agency
- ACM Standards Committee
- Airlift Mission Schedule
- American Society of Medication Safety Officers
- Agricultural Sector Management Support Project
- Associated Students of Michigan State University (Michigan State University student government)
- Associated Students of Montana State University
- A Super Mario Thing
- Airfield Support Mechanical Transport (British RAF)
- Armament System Maintenance Trainer
- Army School of Mechanical Transport (Ministry of Defence; UK)
- Association Santé et Médecine du Travail (French: Health and Occupational Medicine Association)
- Association Suisse des Managers en Tourisme
- Associazion Svizra dals Managers dal Turissem
- Associazione Svizzera dei Managers del Turismo
- Automatic Safety Monitoring Tool (air traffic management)
- Analytical and Stochastic Modelling Techniques and Applications
- Arizona State Music Teachers Association
- Authenticated Simple Mail Transfer Protocol