Iacobucci was a member of the American College of Physicians, the American Society of Internal Medicine, American College of Clinical Endocrinology, and American College of Clinical Pharmacologists, as well as the American Diabetes Assoc.
What does ASIM stand for?
ASIM stands for American Society of Internal Medicine (now called the American College of Physicians-American Society of Internal Medicine, ACP-ASIM)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of ASIM
We have 14 other meanings of ASIM in our Acronym Attic
- American Society of International Law
- Anal Squamous Intraepithelial Lesions
- Automotive Safety Integrity Level
- Aviation Safety Information Letter
- Australian Society of Indonesian Language Educators
- Associazione Scuole Italiano Lingua Seconda (Italian: Association of Schools of Italian as a Second Language)
- American Society of International Law Wildlife Interest Group
- Advanced System for Information Management
- Airborne Simulator
- Aircraft Stores Interface Manual
- Andromeda Spaceways Inflight Magazine (science fiction)
- Arbeitskreis Simulation und Kuenstliche Intelligenz
- Australian Sugar Industry Museum
- Automated Security Incident Measurement
- Automated Security Incident Measurement System
- Automated Systems Information Management
- Automated Systems Integration Management
- Automatic Security Incident Management
- Asociación Multisectorial de Empresas de Electrónica (Spanish association)
- Aircraft Structural Integrity Management Information Systems
Samples in periodicals archive:
Matthews is a fully credentialed and registered consultant for the American Medical Association (AMA-Solutions/ConsultingLink), for the joint American College of Physicians and American Society of Internal Medicine (ACP-ASIM) Consulting Service, and Medical Group Management Association (MGMA).
He is certified in cardiac MRI/MRA and is a member of the American Colleges of Echocardiography, Cardiology and Clinical Research, the American Society of Internal Medicine, and the Florida Medical Association.
Joseph Clift, president of the California chapter of the American Society of Internal Medicine (ASIM), says the Washington-based physicians organization rejects a national health care plan as well.
Glaser Awardee of the Society of General Internal Medicine, and a recipient of the Distinguished Internist Award of 1997 from the American Society of Internal Medicine.
He has also played an active role in several committees of the American Society of Internal Medicine and the American College of Physicians and previously served as an assistant clinical professor for the School of Medicine at the University of California, Los Angeles.
the executive vice president of the American Society of Internal Medicine (ASIM).
Morris include: Fellow of the American College of Cardiology, American College of Preventive Medicine, American College of Physicians, American Society of Internal Medicine, National Lipid Association, Southeastern Lipid Association, and Society of Atherosclerosis Imaging.