Fang was a member of the Japanese Ichthyological Society, the American Society of Ichthyologists and Herpetologists, the Swedish Sveriges Fiskforskares Forening, the Chinese Society of Ichthyologists, and the Chinese Society of Zoologists.
What does ASIH stand for?
ASIH stands for American Society of Ichthyologists and Herpetologists
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of ASIH
We have 5 other meanings of ASIH in our Acronym Attic
- Africa Special Interest Group
- Agriculture Strategy Implementation Group (Minister for Environment and Rural Development; Scotland, UK)
- Aircraft Service International Group (commercial aviation; Orlando, FL)
- Association Suisses et Internationaux de Genève (Geneva Swiss International Association; Geneva, Switzerland)
- Atlantic Sea Island Group (New York, NY)
- German Law Arbeitssicherheitsgesetz (German; German Occupational Safety Law)
- Associate of Science: Interactive and Graphic Arts (degree)
- Audit Special Interest Group Assessment Services (Dallas, TX)
- Associazione Scacchistica Italiana Giocatori per Corrispondenza (Italian; Italian correspondence chess group; Italy)
- Area Signal Center
- Anabolic Steroid Induced Hypogonadism (medical condition)
- A Song I Heard the Ocean Sing (Phish song)
- A Shared Initiative, Inc. (est. 2005)
- Akkreditierungsagentur für Studiengänge der Ingenieurwissenschaften und der Informatik (Germany) (Accreditation Agency for Study Programs in Engineering and Informatics)
- Asociatia Studentilor Informaticieni Ieseni
- Axion Spatial Imaging, Inc.
- Anti-Smuggling Intelligence and Investigation Center (Philippines)
- American Service Industry & Investment Foundation (Miami, FL)
- Arizona State Immunization Information System (Arizona Department of Health Services)
- Academic Society of Iranians in Japan
Samples in periodicals archive:
He is a member of the Alliance of Marine Mammal Parks and Aquariums, American Fisheries Society, American Society of Ichthyologists and Herpetologists and International Association of Aquatic Animal Medicine.
Vagelli's embryological and evolutionary research on gobies has been presented at two consecutive conferences of the American Society of Ichthyologists and Herpetologists.