What does ASHBEAMS stand for?
ASHBEAMS stands for American Society of Hospital-Based Emergency Air Medical Services (now Association of Air Medical Services)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Arabian Sport Horse Association, Inc.
- American Saddlebred Horse Association of Ohio (American Saddlebred Horse Association, Inc.)
- Adolph Schreiber Hebrew Academy of Rockland (New York)
- Asbestos School Hazard Abatement Reauthorization Act
- Action for Social Change & Youth Empowerment
- Assault Support Helicopter Battalion
- Association Sportive Harfleur-Beaulieu (French sports club)
- Association Sportive Haute-Broye (French; sports association; Switzerland)
- Australasian Society for Human Biology (est. 1987; School of Anatomy and Human Biology; University of Western Australia)
- Alaska State Home Builders Association (Anchorage, AK)
- Agricultural Safety and Health Best Management Practices
- Africa Soil Health Consortium (est. 2010)
- All Scholarship Hall Council (University of Kansas; Lawrence, KS)
- American Self Help Clearinghouse (Cedar Knolls, NJ)
- Andes Society for History and Culture (Andes, NY)
- Arthritis Self-Help Course
- Ashcroft Homes Corporation (Colorado)
- Assault Support Helicopter Company (US DoD)
- Argyll and Sutherland Highlanders of Canada
- American Society for Health Care Marketing and Public Relations