A research article on the study has been published in the Journal of the American Society of Horticultural Sciences.
What does ASHS stand for?
ASHS stands for American Society of Horticultural Science
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of ASHS
We have 42 other meanings of ASHS in our Acronym Attic
- Arizona Siberian Husky Rescue and Adoption (est. 1989)
- Atlantic Seniors Housing Research Alliance (Canada)
- American Society of Heating, Refrigerating, & Air-Conditioning Engineers (Atlanta, GA)
- American Society of Heating, Refrigeration, and Air-Conditioning Engineers
- American Society of Heating, Refrigerating and Air-Conditioning Engineers, Inc.
- American Society for Healthcare Risk Management
- Anchorage Society for Human Resource Management
- Arabian Society for Human Resource Management
- Academic and Staff Human Resources Services (University of Michigan; Ann Arbor, MI)
- Albion Senior High School (Albion, Michigan)
- Ammunition Storage and Handling System (USAF)
- Applecross Senior High School (Australia)
- Arizona School of Health Sciences (Mesa, AZ)
- Aspley State High School (Brisbane, Australia)
- Assessment System for Hazard Surveys (USAF)
- Alaska Seismic Hazards Safety Commission (Fairbanks, AK)
- American Society of Health-System Pharmacists
- American Society of Home Stagers and Redesigners (Vista, CA)
- Alaska Statewide High School Science Symposium
- American Society of Hand Therapists
Samples in periodicals archive:
The American Society of Horticultural Science calls Humic Acid derivatives "biostimulants" and defines them as "naturally occurring substances capable of stimulating plant growth.
The initial selection of universities was recommended by the American Society of Horticultural Science, based on each school's recognized expertise with a portion of the crop or plant species noted in claims.