According to a recent survey conducted by the American Society of Home Inspectors, 88 percent of all homeowners believe that home inspections are a necessity prior to purchasing a home, not a luxury.
What does ASHI stand for?
ASHI stands for American Society of Home Inspectors
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of ASHI
We have 14 other meanings of ASHI in our Acronym Attic
- Academy of Sacred Heart Grand Coteau (Louisiana)
- Australian Shepherd Health and Genetics Institute
- Adult Services, Housing and Health (UK)
- Avera Sacred Heart Hospital (est. 1897; Yankton, SD)
- American Society for Healthcare Human Resources Administration
- American/Schleswig-Holstein Heritage Society
- Ahon Sa Hirap Inc.
- All-Sky Heliospheric Imager (USCD Center for Astrophysics & Space Sciences)
- American Safety & Health Institute
- American Society for Histocompatibility and Immunogenetics
- Arthritis-Specific Health Index
- Association for Social Health in India
- Associazione Subacquei Handicappati Italiani
- American Self-Harm Information Clearinghouse
- American Specialty Health Insurance Company (various locations)
- Australian Study of HIV and Injecting Drug Use
- Association of Statutory Health Insurance Physicians
- Academic Studies in the History of Judaism
- Actuarial Society of Hong Kong
- Adult Safe Hockey League (Canada)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The workshops have been approved for continuing education credits by the American Institute of Architects, the International Code Council, the Building Performance Institute, and the American Society of Home Inspectors.
The second edition updates the material from the 2002 edition, incorporating the most current guidelines established by the American Society of Home Inspectors, the National Association of Home Inspectors, and the National Association of Certified Home Inspectors.
The American Society of Home Inspectors announced that Mike Casey has been elected president of the organization.
According to the American Society of Home Inspectors, about 10,000 Americans do home inspection either full or part time.
Home inspection: American Society of Home Inspectors, 3299 K.
In fact, the American Society of Home Inspectors (ASHI) has found that only about one out of a hundred inspections conducted by members are done on behalf of a lender.
About the American Society of Home Inspectors Founded in 1976 and with more than 5,000 members, ASHI is the oldest and most widely recognized non-profit, professional organization of home inspectors in North America.