He is also a member of the prestigious American Society of Forensic Odontology and passed FDS RCS examinations of British Royal College of Surgeons in 1996.
What does ASFO stand for?
ASFO stands for American Society of Forensic Odontology
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of ASFO
We have 1 other meaning of ASFO in our Acronym Attic
- Assistant Secretary of the Air Force for Financial Management
- Automatic Shutdown-or-Feedback Mechanism
- Atlantic States Fisheries Management Commission
- American Society of Farm Managers & Rural Appraisers (Denver, CO, USA)
- All Sports Fantasy Network
- Alliance for Spam Free Networks (Internet abuse)
- Arizona Sports Fans Network
- Axel Schultz Fight Night (German band)
- Automi a Stati Finiti Non Deterministici (Italian: Finite State Nondeterministic Automata; computation theory)
- Amended Stipulation and Final Order (Portland, OR; Oregon Department of Environmental Quality)
- Application Specific Fiber Optic Modem (KBC Networks, Lake Forest, CA)
- ASEAN (Association of Southeast Asian Nations) Senior Finance Officials Meeting
- Association of Sheraton Franchisees of North America
- Association of Starwood Franchisees & Owners, North America
- Association of Superannuation Funds of New Zealand
- Acetic Seminal Fluid Protein (reproduction)
- After Sundown Film Partners (Dallas, TX)
- Alexander Sloan Financial Planning (UK)
- Ample School Funding Project (Washington)
- Arquitectos sem Fronteiras Portugal (Portuguese: Architects without Borders Portugal)
Samples in periodicals archive:
American Society of Forensic Odontology This US-based organization has grown in recent years to include over 1100 members from 26 different countries, including dentists, dental hygienists, anthropologists, physicians and others interested in forensic dentistry.
The American Society of Forensic Odontology (ASFO) is the organization of forensic dentistry that is open to all individuals and serves as a liaison with other forensic disciplines.