Byline: Abbie Wight A PROFESSOR of exercise physiology at the University of Glamorgan has been honoured with the International Investigator Award for 2008 by the American Society of Exercise Physiologists (ASEP).
What does ASEP stand for?
ASEP stands for American Society of Exercise Physiologists
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of ASEP
We have 47 other meanings of ASEP in our Acronym Attic
- Army Systems Engineering Office
- Assistant Squadron Education Officer (maritime education)
- Associazione Sostegno Ematologia Oncologia Pediatrica (Italian: Pediatric Oncology Hematology Association; Italy)
- Accident Sequence Evaluation Program
- Advanced Scientific Computer Enhancement Project
- Advanced Skills Education Program
- After School Enrichment Program
- Agents Simplified Employee Pension
- Aggreko Special Equipment Production
- American Society of Electroplated Plastics
- American Sport Education Program (Champaign, Illinois)
- Analytic Software Effort Probability (risk model)
- Anotato Symvoulio Epilogis Prosopikou (Greek: board of public employees)
- ASEAN Subregional Environment Program
- Associate Systems Engineering Professional (certification)
- Association for Solar Energy Promotion (Japan)
- Association of Sexual Energy Professionals
- Asymmetric Simple Exclusion Process (statistical physics)
- Auto-Start Extensibility Point
- Automotive Service Educational Program (General Motors)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Lowery, Assistant Professor, Nutrition and Dietetics; University of Akron Evelyn Taylor, Director, Program for Nutrition Intervention, Nutrition and Dietetics; University of Akron Disclosure: Lonnie Lowery is currently a member of the Board of Directors for the American Society of Exercise Physiologists and is a registered dietitian.