The lab's commitment to quality is exemplified through its employees' involvement in numerous professional organizations, including the American Academy of Forensic Sciences, Mid-Atlantic Association of Forensic Scientists, Association of Forensic Quality Assurance Managers, American Society of Crime Laboratory Directors, and International Association for Identification (IAI).
What does ASCLAD stand for?
ASCLAD stands for American Society of Crime Laboratory Directors
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Associate of Science in Criminal Justice
- Amsterdamse Schaats Club Jaap Eden (Dutch: Amsterdam Jaap Eden Skating Club)
- Achaete-Scute Complex-Like
- Advanced Sonobuoy Communications/Command Link
- Alternate Smart Card Logon
- Application Standard Component Library
- Arkansas State Crime Laboratory (Little Rock, AR)
- Association of School and College Leaders (UK)
- ASEAN (Association of Southeast Asian Nations) Sub-Committee on Labour Affairs
- Association of Specialized and Cooperative Library Agencies
- American Society of Crime Lab Directors
- American Society of Crime Laboratory Directors - Laboratory Accreditation Board
- Agulhas and Somali Current Large Marine Ecosystems Project
- American Society for Clinical Laboratory Science
- Association of Sheffield Community Language Schools (now Languages Sheffield; UK)
- American Society of Clinical Laboratory Technicians
- American Society of Chartered Life Underwriters
- American Society of Chartered Life Underwriters (now Society of Financial Services Professionals)
- Associated Students of California Lutheran University (Thousand Oaks, CA)
- Adaptive Subcarrier Multiplexing (signal integration)
Samples in periodicals archive:
In accordance with the American Society of Crime Laboratory Directors, the Laboratory's security measures are more extensive than any other FBI facility.
Specifically, we have amended subdivision (c)(7) to allow the court, on a showing of good cause, to order testing by a laboratory or agency, certified by the American Society of Crime Laboratory Directors or the National Forensic Science Training Center, other than FDLE or its designee when requested by a movant who can bear the costs of such testing," the court said.
Kupferschmid presented Sorenson Forensics' newly designed Laboratory Lean/Six Sigma Practices consulting program during a session at the 38th annualsymposium of the American Society of Crime Laboratory Directors in Baltimore.
DDC is also accredited by ACLASS to meet the standards of ISO 17025 and the American Society of Crime Laboratory Directors Laboratory Accreditation Board International and follows the DNA Advisory Board (DAB) guidelines, which attests to DDC's superior forensic testing service.
To maintain high quality levels, the laboratory instituted several principles of quality control and assurance recommended by the American Society of Crime Laboratory Directors.
These tests were developed and are performed according to accreditation standards set by the American Board of Forensic Toxicology (ABFT) and the American Society of Crime Laboratory Directors - Laboratory Accreditation Board (ASCLD-LAB).
Genelex is a CLIA licensed medical testing lab, and is accredited by the American Association of Blood Banks parentage Testing Committee in DNA parentage since 1992, by the American Society of Crime Laboratory Directors Laboratory Accreditation Board in forensic DNA testing 1998-2002, and has contributed to the validation of National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST) Standard Reference Materials.