To find a Senior Care Pharmacist in your community, visit the American Society of Consultant Pharmacists at www.
What does ASCP stand for?
ASCP stands for American Society of Consultant Pharmacists
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of ASCP
We have 44 other meanings of ASCP in our Acronym Attic
- Alliance for Saturation Church Planting
- alt.support.chronic-pain (newsgroup)
- Alternate Selection and Communications Protocol
- Amateur Station Control Protocol
- American Securities Capital Partners, LLC
- American Society for Clinical Pathology (formerly American Society of Clinical Pathologists; Chicago, IL)
- American Society of Cardiovascular Professionals
- American Society of Clinical Pathologists (now American Society for Clinical Pathology)
- American Society of Clinical Psychopharmacology (New York, NY, USA)
- American Society of Concierge Physicians
- American Society of Consulting Planners
- American Studies Certificate Program
- Americas Society Corporate Program
- Ames/Story County Partnership (Iowa)
- Ancient Studies Collaborative Program
- Animación Sociocultural Penitenciaria
- Annual Service Connection Permit
- Application Services Creation Platform (Ubiquity Software Corp)
- Application Specific Co-Processor
- Área Sob a Curva de Progresso
Samples in periodicals archive:
American Society of Consultant Pharmacists to Help Educate Older Adults DUBLIN, Ohio, Oct.
How much the MMA might affect seniors, potentially including those with Alzheimer's, "depends on the income of the individual," said Tom Clark, director of policy and advocacy for the American Society of Consultant Pharmacists in Alexandria, Va.
Peck asked Claudia Schlosberg, JD, policy director for the professional organization most directly involved in implementing Part D for long-term care--the American Society of Consultant Pharmacists (ASCP)--to provide a "progress report.
org includes links to numerous flu awareness promotion materials, such as healthy habits, facts about the flu vaccine, proper infection control for flu transmission and ways not to get the flu; * The American Society of Consultant Pharmacists (ASCP) Web site at www.
com) recently secured an additional $240,000 with the assistance of the American Society of Consultant Pharmacists Foundation (www.
a subsidiary of the American Society of Consultant Pharmacists.
Clark, RPh, MHS, director of Policy and Advocacy for the American Society of Consultant Pharmacists (ASCP), to address the questions needing answering to make Medicare Part D a viable program for the institutionalized elderly.